February 11, 2020 - 10:00 am
New Decade – New Narrative – New Opportunities & Events for Members!
10th Annual DRA Educational Forum:
Tuesday, February 11th, 2019 10 AM – 4 PM
The Hilton Christiana, Wilmington
100 Continental Drive, Newark, DE, 19713
Registration & Coffee @ 9:30 am, Sessions begin @ 10 am, Annual Membership Luncheon @ 1:00 pm
NEW IN 2020- Sessions and Tracks for Owners/Operators + Managers
For the first time ever, attendees will pick individualized tracks and sessions, custom-designed to problems face within their roles.
Sessions compiled with member-exclusive information, featuring innovative industry changes and forecasting such as:
- Restaurant Industry HR Think Tank with Saul Ewing
- 2020 Legislative Forecast
- Regulatory Training & Updates for the New Decade
- NEW ‘A New Kitchen Culture’ Addressing Mental Health in Hospitality
- NEW Employee Engagement: Retaining Talents & Driving Profits through Artifical Intelligence & the Latest Industry Technology Hacks
- NEW ‘Bridging the Generational Gap’ with Generational Experts
- NEW Criminal Justice: Training & Apprenticeship Programs
We invite you to join us for a day full of valuable takeaways, industry trends, and real-world creative workforce solutions that only the DRA can provide.
$89 early bird pricing in effect! (tickets are $109 later in January)
Interested in event sponsorship, exhibitor tables, and advertising options? Click here for more info and connect directly with our restaurant membership!
For more information or to order tickets via phone, please contact the DRA Office at 302.738.2545 or email Alexa@delawarerestaurant.org