October 3, 2019 - 9:30 am
Restaurant Industry Roundtable Meeting
Thursday, October 3rd, 2019
Two Stones Pub
300 Lantana Dr, Hockessin, DE 19707
Roundtable Meeting 9:30am – 11:00am
Join us for continental breakfast and an industry briefing that will provide:
Need-To-Know Information * Industry Best Practices * Labor Policies & Regulations
We will also provide information about upcoming DRA events and answer any general membership questions.
** Attendance is free for members ($49 for nonmembers) but we do request that attendees RSVP, as space is limited **
All the latest proposed and latest breaking legislation from Dover. Now is the time to meet with legislators, especially as we are approaching a local election year. There is A LOT of anti-restaurant legislation out now…and will be voted on as soon as legislators are back in session.
- The Minimum Wage increase, and proposed end of training wage
- Cash Wage increase – server and bartender wage could go from $2.23 an hour to as high as $6 when minimum wage increases to $9.25! Current legislation proposes increasing the cash wage to 65% of the current minimum wage.
- Elimination of tip pooling
- Dept of Health Letter Grading for all DE restaurants (in your window!!)
- Pets on restaurant premises/in outdoor areas/on patios – this is a hotly debated issue!