Discover how the DRA can help “Fast Forward” your business in 2018 – providing vital tools for restaurant owners & operators!
8th Annual DRA Educational Forum:
Restaurant Industry Fast Forward<2018
Tuesday, February 6th 2018 9AM – 2PM
Deerfield Golf Club, Newark
Registration & Continental Breakfast @8:30am, Sessions begin @9am, Annual Membership Luncheon @12:30pm
A must-attend interactive educational forum for restaurant operators. Join us as we provide the innovative ideas, current industry information, and best practices vital for success in a cultural-shifting and ever-changing landscape. Hear from top industry experts and those who “do it best” – tips and tools for maximizing your business and protecting your bottom line.
- Opening Remarks from Governor Jack Markell
- Drugs in the Workplace – Dealing with Legal and Illegal Substances in Your Restaurant
- #NOT IN MY RESTAURANT – Sexual Harassment and Other Trending Topics in Labor Litigation – could it happen to you?
- Building Company Culture – What it Means and Why it’s Vital for Recruiting & Retention
- Will a New DE Food Code Make HACCP Plans a Requirement for Your Restaurant?
- How to Find the Best Employees – Creative Recruiting Roundtable with Top HR Specialists
The day will begin with a continental breakfast, followed by the educational presentations, smaller break-out session, networking with Allied DRA Members…followed by the annual DRA Membership Luncheon, featuring keynote speakers Ken Simpler, Delaware State Treasurer, and DRA President & CEO Carrie Leishman.
Maximize your event experience by bringing multiple managers & key operators in your business, as some sessions will occur simultaneously.
Bundle Tickets & Save! $89 per attendee / $59 for each additional ticket
Click here to print the registration form, or register online here:
** Please include attendee names in the NOTES section for all online orders. There will be no physical event tickets, but all attendees will be checked in as they arrive.
For more information or to order tickets via phone, please contact the DRA Office at 302.738.2545 or email Karen@delawarerestaurant.org