This one-day industry forecast gives restaurant owners and operators vital information that keeps you on top of current policies, politics and emerging technologies, helping you protect your most valuable assets and keep your business as successful as possible.
Tuesday Feb 10th 2015 at Deerfield Golf & Tennis Club in Newark from 8:30am to 2pm.
Featuring keynote speakers and workshops designed to cover information for continued success and compliance in the restaurant industry in 2014.
Featured at this year’s Symposium:
- Opening Remarks from Governor Jack Markell
- The latest on litigation-prevention and best practices from top labor attorneys
- Unionization of Delaware’s restaurant workers & minimum wage proposals
- Tracking employees for IRS/ACA compliance
- Keynote Speakers Carrie Leishman and Delaware State Treasurer Ken Simpler
The day will begin with a continental breakfast, followed by the educational sessions and networking time for Members. We will conclude with our Annual Member lunch.
Allied members interested in sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities for the event, please view the 2015 DRA Education Symposium Sponsorship-Exhibitor ApplicationÃ‚ or call the DRA at (302)738-2548.