How to take advantage of your membership
- Update your contact information in the Buyer’s Guide & make sure our members are contacting the right person!
- Use our Member Directory to prospect for your business.
- Sponsor local member events, or even just make sure to attend them.
- Advertise in our Delaware Restaurateur magazine. See our Media Kit for more information.
- Use our DRA logo on your website to show your support for the industry. Logo usage rules here.
- Contribute content for our publications. Contact Karen Stauffer at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Create a member to member discount! These flyers can be placed in our member packets and distributed to all new DRA Members!
The DRA is grateful for the strong support of our valued partners. When making decisions on suppliers of goods and services, we encourage you to support these partners who have committed their time and resources to ensuring the success of Delaware’s hospitality industry and the Delaware Restaurant Association.
Visit our member benefits page to learn how you can save with our valued partners.
DRA Partnership Opportunities
Support the organization that supports your industry and partner with the Delaware Restaurant Association.
The Delaware foodservice industry has an economic impact of $2 billion, and the industry employs over 47,000 workers (over 10% of the state’s total workforce). The Delaware Restaurant Association is the primary voice for this vibrant industry and offers many opportunities for suppliers to the industry to reach a targeted audience restaurant owners and operators.
By partnering with the DRA through a variety of events, programs and publications, partners connect with the Delaware foodservice industry in a meaningful way. Sponsorships support and grow the organization that supports the Delaware foodservice industry. Our partners receive a wide array of benefits tailored to their needs and our members receive the information on products and services they need to be successful.
The Preferred Partner program offers quality products and services at a discounted rate as a special member benefit. By participating in the Preferred Partner program, your company is able to provide what restauranteurs need to make their operations profitable. If you believe your company is the right fit, complete the Preferred Partner application by clicking HERE.
One of the most important functions of the DRA is to connect our restaurant members with our Allied Service Members. Our phones ring everyday with Member questions on where to get the best industry products and services. Want to reach this important audience? Consider sponsoring the DRA through one of our customizable packages, involving marketing, product placement and event sponsorships. We are your business’s connection to this unique vertical market don’t miss out on reaching one of the state’s largest and most influential industries.. Learn more about DRA sponsorship opportunities.
For more information, please contact:
Carrie Leishman, DRA President & CEO
email | 302.738.2545