November 2, 2023 - 10:00 am
Join us for a discussion of all things HR in the Hospitality Industry – everything you need to know about Regulatory/policy changes, federal and state-level programs and implementation timelines, and best practices discussions for everything from payroll to benefits.
Included in the discussion at this meeting:
- Industry update of labor regulation proposed changes (DOL Overtime Ruling, FTC Rules on Restaurant Pricing) etc.
- A new industry survey to gage the mental health and overall wellness needs of hospitality industry workers (provided by La Vida Hospitality’s ‘Celebrate Wellness’ program)
- Discussion of Paid Leave implementation in Delaware (the online portal for employers is now live!) with invited speaker Chris Counihan of the Division of Paid Leave
- Overview of the EARNS retirement savings program for the Delaware workforce, with upcoming timeline/implementation dates, with invited speaker Ted Griffith, Office of the State Treasurer
- Open discussion time for any follow-up from previous meetings, or new questions/comments/concerns for the group on HR best practices or current issues facing industry HR professionals
This meeting is open/free to members, but we do ask you RSVP so we can provide an accurate attendee count for food & beverages – coffee & snacks will be provided!