September 20, 2023 - 10:00 am
Responsible Alcohol Service Event, hosted by the DRA with guest speakers from the Division of Alcohol & Tobacco Enforcement (DATE), Office of Highway Safety (OHS) and local campus and Newark Police. A great pre-fall season training opportunity for servers, bartenders, security, managers and owners/operators. Free to attend; RSVP’s requested by Monday, Sept 18th.
- Refresher of online alcohol server course & carryout alcohol policies & changes
- Safety updates from UD Campus & Newark Police
- Responsible practices and tips for avoiding over-service
- Register for free – event includes food & beverages!
- Breakfast available at 9:45, Program begins at 10am
Please note that this event is meant to serve as a refresher to the online alcoholic beverage server course and to go over current safety and service issues and best practices, but does not include certification. Servers must still obtain online certification and stay current to be licensed to serve alcohol in DE. Please reply with any questions to Karen@delawarerestaurant.org