September 27, 2023 - 1:00 pm
Responsible Alcohol Service Event, hosted by the DRA with guest speakers from the Division of Alcohol & Tobacco Enforcement (DATE), Office of Highway Safety (OHS) and local Wilmington Police. A great pre-fall season training opportunity for servers, bartenders, security, managers and owners/operators. Free to attend; RSVP’s requested by Monday, Sept 25th.
- Refresher of online alcohol server course & carryout alcohol policies & changes
- Safety updates from Wilmington Police
- Responsible practices and tips for avoiding over-service
- Register for free – event includes food & beverages!
- Lunch available at 12:45, Program begins at 1pm
Please note that this event is meant to serve as a refresher to the online alcoholic beverage server course and to go over current safety and service issues and best practices, but does not include certification. Servers must still obtain online certification and stay current to be licensed to serve alcohol in DE. Please reply with any questions to Karen@delawarerestaurant.org