Website Sherm's Catering
Providing High Quality Dining Experiences At Affordable Prices Since 2008
Report to: President
Schedule: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday
– Organizing with your team and planning for Weddings and Large Events!
– Plan, Gather and Prepare all items needed to make Weddings and Events successful.
– Scheduling the team of servers and temps needed for events.
– You will be the backup for all events, in case of callouts if shifts can not be covered.
– Help plan and design the look for Buffet/Stationary Apps based on customer/client needs
– Attend final walkthrough’s.
– Maintain relationships at Venue’s to deliver Exceptional Service
– Manage and maintain organizing/re-stocking weekly when items come back from multiple events. Working with the Kitchen Manager, Dishwasher and Server Team to make sure all items are being re-organized for optimal success!
– Be a positive, hard working, team player.
– Have good problem solving skills; able to assist in problem solving at events, with customers and with re-directing focus as needed.
– Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
-Must be organized, and able to multitask
Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and have no mobility issues. This job will be both physical and creative.
No major driving infractions in the past year and must be at least 21 years of age (due to commercial insurance driving standards).
Your primary location will be Sherm’s Catering; but you will go to walkthroughs and venue locations within 50 miles. (use of company vehicle while attending events, and gas card usage if driving personal vehicle.)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $43,855.00 – $46,362.00 per year
The safety of our employees and customers is a primary concern. We have masks, gloves, soap and sanitizer for events. We can discuss in detail at interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org