Facilities Operations Manager
Lefty’s Alley & Eats
Lefty’s Alley & Eats in an indoor entertainment center with an, bowling, axe throwing, arcade, and an amazing bar and restaurant.
· Serve as department head for the Arcade, Bowling, Guest Services, Cash Room and Drive-In Movies.
· Provide Guests with a safe, fast, and fun experience.
· Hire, train, schedule, and audit hourly and full-time staff.
· Meet all goals for the Arcade, Bowling, Guest Services, Cash Room and Drive In Movies in the areas of safety, guest service, finance, efficiency, and appearance.
· Ensure all games, bowling and laser tag equipment is in operating condition.
· Able to work under pressure and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
· Act as property Manager on Duty.
· Maintain proper inventory levels for redemption, parts, ink ribbon etc.
· Ability to work nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
· Review gamer reports and revenue center to maximize profitability.
· Supervisor and Hourly schedules to be completed weekly.
· Organizing and retaining required documentation including deposits, revenue and labor tracking, incidents, and training.
· Responsible for conducting training and seminars related to guest service.
· Previous experience managing a department in a full- time capacity.
· Minimum of two years related experience.
· Continued career development and growth opportunities
· Discount Dining and Retail Program
Medical, dental and vision, paid vacation and more
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com