Website Ted's Montana Grill
Authentic American Dining
Ted’s Montana Grill isn’t your ordinary restaurant, so we aren’t looking for ordinary people. While we’re
Premium, Polished and Professional, we’re also Cool (known as 3 PC). We live by “The Big Sky Spirit”
which is our moral compass and is evident in everything that we do.
PASSION BEGINS WITH THE HEART
The little things are the big things in our kitchens. Each of our menu items are made in small batches to
ensure the premium freshness of our flavors. Our on-premise butcher shop allows our team to hand
carve and grind (daily) to ensure the peak freshness and premium flavor of our beef and bison. Our food
doesn’t come in frozen and is never microwaved; we don’t even own one!
At Ted’s Montana Grill the Line Cook is a fundamental member of our team. A TMG Line Cook is not only
a position which requires timely and quality preparation of product, but also the ability to display
showmanship and interact with our Guests.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES (But not limited to)
- Serves great food with great service and a great attitude.
- Adjusts to high pressure situations and is open to change
- Prepares all food items to order, following standard recipes and procedures within
specified time limits.
- Grills raw and prepped foods to order and to requested temperature.
- Accepts or rejects ingredients based on quality and quantity.
- Cuts or portions meat, fish and poultry.
- Communicates with HOH Team Members, FOH Team Members and Management
throughout the shift regarding status of orders and availability of product.
- Labels all food items for food safety and shelf-life standards.
- Cleans, organizes, and maintains walk-in refrigerator, reach-in refrigerator, cooler
drawers, prep, and dry storage area.
- Stocks/restocks items on line according to specifications.
- Understands and complies with food safety and temperature standards.
- Full service restaurant kitchen experience is desired.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to communicate with individuals from diverse
- Organization skill; ability to be organized in a changing environment.
- Ability to maintain a calm professional demeanor at all times.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Daily physical requirements and/or number of pounds that may need to be lifted on the job.
- Stands during entire shift.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, pushing, and lifting.
- Lifts and carries tubs, trays, and cases weighing up to 100 lbs. up to 20 times per shift.
- Frequent exposure to smoke, steam, high temperatures, humidity and extreme cold.
We take great pride in ensuring all guests receive a warm and memorable experience leaving them
feeling better than when they came in. From a bowl of half sours to our two-dollar bills, we empower
each team member to deliver Big Sky Moments in ways that are natural and effortless to Ted’s and our
Our restaurants represent classic saloons of the 19th century where cattlemen and land barons found a
little relaxation after a hard day’s work.
We believe in leaving a better world for future generations. You’ll see this in our commitment to local
growers, the paper straws, the Boraxo soap in our restrooms and sustainable choices in our kitchen
We are steadfast in our commitment to people, product and prosperity. Ted’s Montana Grill develops
and encourages people to become leaders and engage the hearts and minds of our teams.
We are currently accepting applications for LINE COOKS and invite you to become a part of the team by
applying today in person.
Ted’s Montana Grill
3194 Fashion Center Blvd.
Newark, DE 19702
Or, you can apply online at https://www.tedsmontanagrill.com/careers.html
Ted’s Montana Grill is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and e-Verify employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.tedsmontanagrill.com.