Website Platinum Dining Group
Platinum Dining Group is Hiring a Full-Time Senior Bookkeeper
Platinum Dining Group, a mid-size privately owned restaurant group, is searching for an experienced Senior Bookkeeper to join our group. With anticipated growth, we are looking for someone with high energy, the utmost integrity, and superb organization skills that will come to us with a minimum of 5 years of bookkeeping experience preferably in the hospitality industry.
This position will oversee the company’s financial data and compliance by maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable, daily financial entries, and reconciliations. Our Senior Bookkeeper will perform daily accounting tasks such as general ledger entries, record payments, and adjustments.
Our Senior Bookkeeper will also work closely with our external accounting firm to provide necessary documents or information.
· Highly organized and show attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
· Diligent in maintaining impeccable recording-keeping standards
· Independent and a self-starter
· Results- and solutions-driven
· Multi-tasker while consistently meeting critical deadlines and ensuring legal compliance
Then this job may be for you!
We are searching for the right person to actively embody, inspire, and elevate the values of Platinum Dining Group!
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
· Performs all daily bookkeeping and accounting duties including maintenance of general ledgers for eight company entities and related intercompany allocations and reconciliations
· Maintains financial policies, procedures, and internal controls
· Monitors and enforces internal controls
· Establishes cash collection procedures
· Ensures that receivables are posted correctly
· Records cash receipts and deposits
· Manages all daily accounting transactions, banking, accounts receivable and accounts payable maintenance including payment of expenses, monthly reconciliations, and analysis of accounts for accuracy and completeness
· Pays invoices in a timely manner
· Maintains an orderly accounting filing system
· Communicates with CPA, third parties, vendors, etc.
· Maintains confidentiality to protect the financial operation
· Proficient in QuickBooks
· Proficient in MS Office
· Minimum of an Associates degree in Accounting or Finance
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Bookkeeper
· 2+ years’ bookkeeping experience in the restaurant industry preferred
· Must have knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
· Superior project and task management skills
· Highly detail-oriented with an ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
· Extremely organized with excellent multitasking and time management skills
· Highly motivated, self-directed, and results-oriented, with the proven ability to solve complex problems
· Must be a prompt and punctual individual
· Curious intelligence to continue learning in the position
· Positive attitude, excellent communication and listening skills
· Excellent emotional self-awareness under pressure while maintaining a respectful and warm demeanor
· Occasionally reaches, lifts, stoops, bends, pivots, to perform job duties
· Ability to extend working hours/days when needed
· Additional duties may be assigned as deemed necessary
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Wilmington, DE
Benefits for Full-Time Status:
Waiting periods may apply for specific benefits.
· Healthcare Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· 401k with Company Matching
· Year-End Bonus
· Free parking
Apply NOW! Sign on bonus available!
Send your resume & cover letter to
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org