Website Starboard Claw
Crabs, Crushes, Seafood
The incumbent must have a positive team attitude and exhibit excellence in Customer Service. It is essential that you lead by example and uplift our staff during busy moment in our fast-paced environment. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards. To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and experience in both front and back of the house. Ultimately, you will ensure our restaurant runs smoothy and customers have pleasant dining experiences.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The below represents the general details associated with the principal functions of the position and should not be construed as a detailed job description. The incumbent may be required to perform other job-related duties as assigned.
1. Ensure all store training is completed within required time frames.
2. Acknowledge and greet all customers in a friendly and respectful manner.
3. Follow all store opening and closing procedures.
4. Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
5. Organize and supervise shits.
6. Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
7. Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
8. Manager restaurant good image and suggest ways to improve it
9. Control operational cost and identify measures to cut waste
10. Answer incoming calls to front cash and redirect to other departments as requested; take and deliver message when required in a prompt manner.
11. Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
12. Notify POS personnel of corrections needed in a timely manner when price discrepancies are found between signage and item pricing.
13. Ensure staff and customer safety by addressing or reporting potential barriers or hazards on store property.
14. Communicate to Management any issues requiring follow up or needing attention.
15. Maintain Confidentiality for the protection of customers and fellow employee
JOB REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
1. High School Graduation is preferred. Aptitude for retail math and basic computer operations. Courses in business subjects are useful.
2. Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role.
3. Proven customer service experience as a manager
4. Extensive food and beverage knowledge, with ability to recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff.
5. Ability to do repetitious work accurately, with attentiveness to customers and employees
6. Experiences including Serving and Bartending. Can stand for long periods of time.
7. Possess strong leadership, organizational and communication skills
8. Ability to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends.
9. Possess a positive, cooperative, and team-oriented attitude.
10. Organized, honest and communicates well.
11. Personality; enthusiastic, flexible, conscientious, precise, patient, does not assume things, remains calm under stress.
12. Have a strong sense of ownership for roles and responsibilities and take pride in a well-maintained restaurant
13. Maintain a professional image, including complete uniform, name tag, and proper grooming.
14. Demonstrate strong sense of customer service
To apply for this job please visit recruitingbypaycor.com.