There’s power in numbers, and joining the Delaware Restaurant Association (DRA) connects you with like-minded business owners and service providers, all with the common goal to advance the restaurant and hospitality industry in Delaware.
What can the DRA do for you?
We know that you’re busy actually running your business. The DRA works daily to keep our members informed, protect our industry and enhance our stature in the state, and provide valuable advocacy on legislative issues that matter to business owners. We do this by:
- Building and sustaining positive public opinion and a favorable political environment through statewide representation, coalition building, and managing the DRA Political Action Committee (PAC)
- Providing education opportunities, seminars and roundtable discussion throughout the state, including our ServSafe Program, Online Alcoholic Beverage Server Training, and Online Academy for those in the hospitality industry
- Helping restaurants with operational tools, information and savings programs designed to grow revenues, increase profitability and develop employees
- Networking events throughout the year designed to foster learning, discussion and connection within our industry
- Helping to shape our future industry leaders and build a pipeline of talent, the DRA Educational Foundation has implemented the ProStart Culinary and Management Program in 18 Delaware high schools, reaching 3,000 students annually