2018 DRA Bocce Tournament – ALLIED MEMBER TEAM SPONSORSHIP
The DRA’s Annual Beer & Bocce Tournament celebrates the fun and camaraderie that exists in our unique industry. Each year we invite costumed restaurant teams and local legislators to compete in a spirited bocce tournament – complete with live music, amazing food and beer, and of course an awesome trophy for the winners to proudly display in their restaurant! This event also serves a fundraising benefit for the winning team’s charity of choice, with a donation made directly from the DRA to a local Delaware charitable organization.
Team registration always fills quickly with restaurant teams, but this year we want to get our Allied members in on the action! A very limited number of event sponsorships will be available, including team registrations. Allied Teams will compete against each other, with the Allied bracket winner advancing on to compete in the restaurant bracket. This year we anticipate another sold-out event, with attendance of over 200 industry members, legislators, and members of the press.
DRA Bocce Tournament – Monday, October 15th
Dogfish Head Brewery – 6 Cannery Village, Milton
12pm – until the winners are crowned and drinking from the ‘Bocce Cup Trophy!! (6pm-ish)
$1,000 Allied Member Team Registration/Event Sponsorship include the following:
- 1 Team = 4 players entered in double-elimination bocce tournament
- All team players receive wristbands for free food from festival vendors and free beer/spirits from Dogfish Head
- FREE commemorative t-shirts for all players (all sponsor company logos included)
- Marketing, promotion, and logo display on all event signage, posts and releases
- Opportunity to provide marketing/promo items or information to all attendees
Register your Allied Team online, or click here for more information. Invoices available by contacting the DRA at 302.738.2545