The DRA has partnered with Train321, a leader in customized online training, to provide industry-specific training for Delaware’s restaurant workforce! Options are available for individual certification courses, or for monthly employer subscriptions that cover all employees! Pricing begins at $49 per month for all employees/all locations (up to 50 total employees); contact the DRA for additional pricing for larger companies/multiple locations.
* For a limited time only, the DRA is offering members FREE access to Train321’s “Active Shooter” course – designed for managers and staffers to begin the conversation of how to handle active assailants and mitigate risk for staff and guests. Get started at dra.train321.com and enter code ACTIVE at checkout for free access to the course.
Train321 is the NEW home of Delaware’s restaurant training – including the Online Alcoholic Beverage Server Training!
We’ve moved our online courses from Schoox.com to Train321.com. Please note that you can still log into Schoox.com to view your previous course certificates – but any future online certification can now be completed at dra.train321.com
YES – We Are Still Offering FREE Industry Training! Follow these steps to get started today.
- Some classes, like the Online Alcoholic Beverage Server Training, and Drugs/Alcohol in the Workplace are still being offered for FREE, thanks to state partnership and grant funding through the “Forward Delaware” program.
- If you agree to eligibility requirements (you either live OR work in Delaware) and are interested in registering for these free training courses (and fro those from ServSafe), please continue to the DRA Training registration page: https://drapromos.com/
- All classes are fully online and available 24/7 on a computer, tablet or mobile device.
- ServSuccess Courses (Professional, Supervisor and Manager) require additional registration – please begin on drapromos.com and you will be connected to further instructions and course contacts.
- If you have previously completed training on drapromos.com, please re-register and begin again. We have created a new database for the ‘Forward Delaware 2.0’ program. The good news? It’s a much shorter/much less involved registration process – and classes can begin the same day as registration (no more delays or complicated requirements!)
Ready to get started with Train321? Click here to get started today!
Interested in free training (like the online alcohol course)? Visit drapromos.com to register & receive your free training coupon codes, to be entered at Train321!
Questions/concerns? Please contact email@example.com
The ‘Forward Delaware’ program is rebuilding Delaware’s workforce by providing FREE
training opportunities for those looking to advance or renew their skills in the restaurant
or foodservice industry. Learn more about the program and other industry training available at at forwarddelaware.com
Registration is fast, easy, and best of all – FREE OF CHARGE to those who live or work in Delaware!
‘Forward Delaware’ skills training programs are administered by the DRA in partnership with The State of Delaware are funded by federalAmerican Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) dollars. The amount of non-governmental resources is unknown.