Check back often for a list of webinars designed specifically for restaurant operators, offering best practices and economic, business and labor tools for navigating the changing business landscape under COVID-19.
State and federal update from US Senator Chris Coons,
as well as Q/A with DRA Members and an update
on Phase 3 Guidelines/reopening of bar service in Sussex County.
DRA Virtual Town Hall with Chris Coons
Wednesday, July 15 at 9am
Sign-up today, space is limited!
Next Meeting: WEDNESDAY, May 27th @ 10AM
DRA Members are invited to a Town Hall-style meeting, where we’ll answer your questions and provide an update Phase 1 of economic & small business recovery in Delaware, and share the new DRA Reopening Toolkit and Delaware Restaurant Promise (click here to view/download).
Information and Q&A by DRA President & CEO Carrie Leishman & members of the DRA Board.
Click Here to Register!
Registration is required & limited to 100 (DRA Members only)
Please send in your questions when registering – we look forward to hearing from you!
More Upcoming Webinars
- Wednesday, May 13th – 3pm Reopening Safely – What You Can Do to Prepare (US Foods) Register here
- Wednesday, May 13th – 4pm Business Interruption Insurance Claims: What You Need To Know Now (National Restaurant Association) – Register here
- Thursday, May 14th – 11am Reopening with Wisely – Reservations, Waitlist and Table Management – Register here
- Friday, May 15th & May 19th Best Practices for Resuming Operations (Ecolab) – More info & registration here
Click here for a full list of upcoming webinars from the National Restaurant Association.
DRA Webinar Replays
Available Anytime Webinars
- (Available Anytime) Preparing for the Coronavirus: Steps for Restaurant Readiness – Hosted by ServSafe
- (Available Anytime) Coronavirus: Industry Readiness and Response – Hosted by the National Restaurant Association and ServSafe
- (Available Anytime) Best Practices for Foodservice, Reducing Risk of Infection and Protecting Your Business – Hosted by Ecolab