Take control of your health with unlimited 24/7 virtual visits from Teladoc.
Talk to a doctor, therapist, or medical expert anywhere you are by phone or video.
Cost: $12/month* for you and your entire family!
- Unlimited 24/7 access to virtual care with licensed providers
- No copayments or hidden charges
- Select phone or video visits
- Providers diagnose, treat, and prescribe medication when needed
- Helps avoid inconvenient and costly trips to urgent care and emergency rooms
- Expert guidance and review of your condition by a medical professional
- Have a leading specialist evaluate an existing condition or give guidance on your medical concerns (heart disease, cancer, surgery, dermatology, joint or back pain and more)
- Select from a list of licensed mental health providers and reschedule with the same provider
- On average, you can expect to have your first session within 7 days – nationally, the average wait time for an in-person mental health session is at least 25 days
Neck and Back Care
- Access certified health coaches
- Exercise-based treatment plans with monitoring and support
- Programs last four to eight weeks
- Expert-developed personalized programs that include nutritional guidance, custom meal plans and shopping guides
* Please note that Teladoc does NOT qualify as a healthcare plan under the Affordable Care Act or or offer full coverage health insurance for hospital stays or other medical coverage. Many health plans and employers provide Teladoc as part of their benefits, or individuals may choose to purchase the Teladoc program as supplement or component of an overall healthcare plan.
Delaware restaurant workers can signup up for the HealthiestYou by Teladoc program for just $12/month. Click below to get started with your first six months of quality telehealth options, including unlimited mental health appointments, for just $72.
Teladoc virtual care makes your life easier.
Signup using the link above, then download the Teladoc app today to begin
experiencing virtual healthcare on your terms!
Employers, are you looking for affordable healthcare and mental health plans to offer your employees?
Check out the Teladoc for Employers program here or learn more: Solutions to Help Your Employees Stay Healthy and Well Webinar Recording.